Order No. T7500M
The ProComp Infiniti is an 8 channel, multi-modality encoder that has all the power and flexibility you need for real-time, computerized biofeedback and data acquisition in any clinical setting.
The first two sensor channels provide ultimate signal fidelity (2048 samples per second) for viewing RAW EEG, EMG and EKG signals. The remaining six channels (256 samples per second) can be used with any combination of sensors, including EEG, EKG, RMS, EMG, skin conductance, heart rate, blood volume pulse, respiration, goniometry, force, and voltage input.
The ProComp Infiniti offers internal, user-activated calibration to ensure that you can always obtain the highest quality signal, without the costly downtime associated with factory re-calibration.
Housed in an ergonomically designed case and requiring only a USB port, ProComp Infiniti can be used with any IBM-compatible laptop or desktop PC. It can also capture data in real time by connecting directly to the PC via a fiber-optic cable, or it can store data on a Compact Flash memory card for uploading later to the PC.
In short, the ProComp Infiniti covers the full range of objective physiological signals used in clinical observation and biofeedback.
- ProComp Infiniti Encoder
- BioGraph Infinti Software Platform
- Choice of one Suite: Electroencephalography (EEG) Suite, Physiology Suite, or the Rehab Suite
- BioGraph Infiniti Feature Set
- Developer Tools Software
- 1 foot and 15 foot long Fiber Optic cables
- Built in Compact Flash Recorder (Flash card optional)
- TT-USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- Protective Carrying Case
- Sample Electrodes
- 15 Foot Fiber Optic Cable to USB (TT-USB interface) or COM port (Pro-SB)
- Impedance check (with optional EEG-Z sensor)
- Self-calibration: Yes
- Fast Channels: 2 channels, 2048 samples/sec DC-45Hz
- Slow Channels: 6 channels, 256 samples/sec DC-8Hz (shared with fast channels)
- Power Source: 4 1.5V AA Batteries single use alkaline (20+ hours) or NiMh Rechargeable battery pack
- Size (approx.) 130mm x 95mm x 37mm (5.1 x 3.7 x 1.5)
- Weight (approx.) 200g (7oz)
- Supply Voltage 3.6V 6.5 (fiber optic), minimum 4.0V (Compact Flash)
- Low-battery warning 20 to 30 minutes of battery life remaining
- Sensor supply voltage 7.260V 2mV
- ADC output 14bits
- Full-Scale input range, DC 2.8V1.696V
- Encoder channel bandwidth (3dB) and sample rate
DC 512Hz @ 2048 samples/sec
DC 64Hz @ 256 samples/sec
DC 64Hz @ 200 samples/sec
DC 8Hz @ 32 samples/sec
DC 8Hz @ 20 samples/sec